Thursday, March 20, 2014

SAMPLE OPINION ESSAY

Howdy class,

Some students have asked for a sample of an 'opinion essay.' So, it is.

I hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Mr. T
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Valentina Diaz                                                                                                               Instructor: Mr T.
05/06/2013
Reading Writing Class
Opinion Essay



The Big List



Every person has a different way to live life, but there is something that usually everyone has; that is people that are with you for the long, funny and crazy times. In the beginning of my life I started to live with my family and friends. They taught me a lot of things, even bad things, but I it was still my decision how I wanted to live my life.
Always, these people leave something in your heart or mind. Maybe because they taught you something really important or because they have an incredible personality. I know a lot of people, but not always I save something about them in my heart. Sometimes they appear and suddenly disappear. But there are others that always in some way are here with you.
When you think that your list of important people in your live is done. The life decides that you need to learn and spend time with more persons. It happened to me, but the things that I didn’t know was, that these new persons live in other country, speak a different language, have a different religion and customs. The new persons are my host family.
Since I am living with them, the things that I learn are incredible. Because it is a different way of life that I used. I have here three brothers, and be the oldest is so fun. Also my parents are so young and the experience is better. Because they give me advices and I love to hear them. Other new thing is know about the religion. Before I came I didn’t have idea what Mormons are. But now that I know I think, that it is really interesting, there are different things but the main idea is to believe in God.
The most important thing is that I feel that they are not only my host family, because for me they are a real family. I am so glad to have this opportunity. And now I think that the list of special people in my life will be bigger, because never it would be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment