Monday, April 15, 2013



Asal Alshammari
R/W
Mr. T

My Parents

It is very important in this life because they support you from your childhood to be a man. The first day you come to life, you will began your life with them and they will take care of you. If your are sad they will be there for you,  and if you are happy they will be happy for you. They won’t get into your life’s decisions unless you ask them to advise you; because they are wise and have more experience in life than you. A lot of people in this generation hate them or they might think they are trying to get in their private life, but the opposite is right. They are there to protect you and tell you (from their experience) what the right thing to do. I personally love to ask them about every detail in my life and involve them with me in every single thing. I will be taking care of my parents when they get old. Thank you my parents from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for me. I’m really thankful to have you in my life.

04/15/2013
Valentina Diaz                                                                                   Instructor: Mr. T
My descriptive essay
It is something good and bad, because sometimes you need to use it. But most of the time you forget that it exists. Usually darkness magnifies it. It doesn’t have shape or color but it is still very powerful. It left when you were born but will visit you when you die.
There are people who have no choice but to use it, while there are people that choose to use it, though they don’t have to. How you use it can describe your personality and your feelings. Also it is a pause in your life. You like it, when you are sleeping, studying, thinking even when you are lying because the truth hates it. It never attends parties because the guests think that it is boring. Sometimes it can destroy a relationship.
When you need it usually it’s difficult to find, and sometimes when you have it you don’t want it. It arrives suddenly and can leave unexpectedly. Libraries, churches and some houses demand it. Cemeteries prefer it. Babies don’t respect it, people in classroom don’t practice it, big cities need it. There are moments when your mind can’t find it but your heart desires it. Finally, it is something that exists until you say its name.





No comments:

Post a Comment