Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Davi Santana Araújo                                                                        Instructor; Mr. T
April 15, 2013

The number first
            I love practice of exercises and in my life it is possible to list many sports I practiced. My favorite sports are to run, pedal, skate board, long board, climb, surf, mixed martial arts, karate, swim, weight lifting, kayak and canoeing.           
I have thirty one years old and after ten years old, I began practice sports and after this date, I cannot stop. After thirty years, I stopped most part of the exercises and today, only one I practice every week.
I love too much this exercise and last year, I bought one professional equipment, in order to improve my performance. It is white with black and red, your size is large and your weight is ninety pounds or if you prefer, nine kilos. In the world, many people have and the price ranges fifty dollars until nineteen thousand dollars.
You can use this equipment in street, mountains, trial, land and sometimes, you can mix and use street with sky and land with sea. In the world, has many competition about this exercise but, always the prize is not as valuable. Furthermore have prize, more important is to finish competition with good conditions.
The France has famous competition about this equipment and every year, normally in July, the France provide one competition about this exercise. The route in this competition is around 1.864  miles or if you prefer, 3.000 kilometers.
Santos, Brazil is very famous because provide one competition very different. In this competition, you have descend downstairs, around five hundred steps and the win, is the person more fast in down steps with this equipment. 
Many people use this equipment to lose weight, to leave the body more beautiful, to go to work, go to cinema, go to school, go to party and the most of people, use only because love this equipment and the exercise provided for this equipment, this is my case.
When I am in Brazil, every week I grab my equipment and I go to the beach, to the park, to the trial and others. I love my equipment and I have too much jealous if I see another person with it. I love it and I invite all the people to practice this exercise with me. Which is the name of this equipment?




No comments:

Post a Comment